An enhanced version of the course that has helped more than 30 million students around the world learn English.
Based on the proven methodology of the Side by Side series, Side by Side Extra enhances learning and instruction with the all new eText. The eText activities complement the program’s dynamic conversational approach and supports students’ independent practice for self-paced learning, including complete audio.
A dynamic, all-skills program that builds students’ general language proficiency.
- Real-life communication practice that is student-centered, interactive, and fun
- Focuses on all four skills
- Easy to use for students and teachers
- Humorous and playful activities that enhance motivation
- Intensive practice that leads to mastery
- Takes students from 25 to 57 on the Global Scale of English (CEFR A1 to B1+)
- New student eText for independent, self-paced practice
- Expanded grammar practice
- New self-assessment skills checks
- Enhanced reading and writing practice in the Activity Workbook