Cursos de Adultos
Editorial: Cambridge University Press
Interchange Fourth Edition is a fully revised edition of Interchange, the world's most successful series for adult and young-adult learners of North American English. The course has been revised to reflect the most recent approaches to language teaching and learning. It remains the innovative series teachers and students have grown to love, while incorporating suggestions from teachers and students all over the world. This edition offers updated content in every unit, grammar practice, and opportunities to develop speaking and listening skills. Interchange Fourth Edition features contemporary topics and a strong focus on both accuracy and fluency. Its successful multi-skills syllabus integrates themes, grammar, functions, vocabulary, and pronunciation. The underlying philosophy of the course remains that language is best learned when it's used for meaningful communication.
Key Features of this Title
- A proven multi-skills syllabus
- A focus on accuracy and fluency
- Contemporary, real-world topics
- Natural, conversational language
- Grammar in communicative contexts
- Task-based listening activities
- A thorough pronunciation syllabus
- Frequent learner-centered progress checks
- A new interactive DVD-ROM in the back of the Student's Book for self-study practice, includes full class video and video exercises
- A new Online Workbook provides additional activities to reinforce what is presented in the corresponding Student's Book
comments powered by Disqus.
Glencoe Biology 2012
Fisica. Para ingeniería y ciencias con física moderna. Volumen 2
English for Business Communication
Suscríbase al Boletín
Textos Educativos S.A. San José, Costa Rica. Teléfono: (506) 4055-0800. E-mail:
Copyright © 2018 Textos Educativos. Todos los derechos reservados.